THE SYMBOL OF CZECH NATIONAL HISTORY

And here it goes - the first post of 2021 - the number of this year sounds unbelievable to me and I believe that a lot of great and marvelous things are about to happen this year! I enjoyed the Christmas holidays very much this year, we enjoyed them with my dear. Besides all, we went to nice places. And one of them was the mountain "Říp". I am sure you have heard of it before. It is a symbol of the Czech national history. On the top of it, there is probably the most known romanesque rotunda of St. George and St. Adalbert. The only negative side of it was the fact that there was an enormous amount of people, visitors. But we enjoyed it anyway. And how about you, have you ever been there?

SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig