SÖLL, TIROL, AUSTRIA - DAY 2. AND 3.

Austria, what a beautiful, wonderful country... It was my wish for a long time to see the Alps for real. I am very grateful that I got to see them with my love. Even though I did not learn snowboarding in the end due to my fears, I really liked our trip. And our hotel was splendid.
P.S.: I need an advice from you, my dear readers. Would you have some tips for me on how to overcome the panic fear of heights, please? I was unpleasantly surprised by the fear that overwhelmed me when I got on the top of the blue Ski slope. How do you get rid of that? How do you just let yourself go on the snowboard or skis from such a height, without fear? I would be very grateful for your tips! :)
 Ein Tag ohne Lachen ist ein verlorenen Tag!

SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig