BALCONY AT MERCURE PARIS PLACE D'ITALIE

When I think of Paris, the first thing that comes to my mind are black-and-white photos of Parisian boulevards and little streets. That is why I decided to edit these photos in such style. They were taken from our balcony. As I mentioned in the previous post, we visited Paris last year in autumn. We stayed in a beautiful hotel Mercure Paris Place d'Italie, which was located on 25 Boulevard Auguste Blanqui in the 13th arrondissement. Our room was pretty, with one whole wall covered with a poster with models/ballerinas. I really liked our little balcony, from where I liked to watch the people in the streets. In the evening, the lightning Eiffel Tower was seen a bit, too. I still cannot believe I have been to Paris and seen all of the architecture, white buildings, balconies, small shops... Everything that I only admired from a distance, in the pictures, for years. And whatsmore - I got to see Paris in autumn, which was also my dream.
Do you like these black-and-white photos?
SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig