TŘEBOŇ: AFTER-CHRISTMAS TIME

Me and my sweetheart spent a nice weekend in Třeboň. He wanted to show me the beauty of the city. He said it is even more beautiful in the summer, but I liked it already in winter time. It was my second time in the South Bohemia and I like it there so much. I am very happy we went there together. We stayed at a Hotel Zlatá hvězda. We got to see the state chateau Třeboň, the Schwarzenberg's tomb, ponds - Třeboň is a city of ponds and pond farming, we also went to a fish restaurant Šupina a Šupinka, where my love took me and we had a great time together there. We had loads of food there and I am not much of a big eater, so I was already full in the middle, but it was very delicious. And I bought some pralines and marzipan fish at Třeboň v marcipánu for my friend from work. Have you ever been to Třeboň?



SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig