BURGER RESTAURANT PLZEŇ - DELISH

In the meantime of our week in the cottage in the woods, we made a trip to the city, to a popular and well-known burger restaurant, located in Riegrova 20 in the centre. The restaurant is called Delish. In this post, I would like to show you photos from our visit of the restaurant. It is located in a quiet, nice street near the "náměstí Republiky" (city square). You can sit on the outside terrace, too, just like we did. I must say I do not see any negative aspects about this restaurant! Everything was great. I ordered French burger (with an onion) along with a basket of homemade chips. I honestly recommend you to visit this place! Especially if you like burgers. Of course, it is not exactly healthy, but time from time I think it is okay :)
Have you ever been to this restaurant?
SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig