MONTMARTRE: IPHONE PHOTOS

Here are photos from our Easter trip to Paris. My big test of courage was the flight... But I was looking forward to the capital of France so much! For the longest time, I wished to see the city for real. Ever since I was little, I was interested in France and their culture. This was a big dream come true. We stayed at Timhotel Montmartre, the staff was very nice. Our apartment was really small, the balcony dirty, but I liked all of that - it had its charm! And to see all of the streets, shops, people, sights, film locations from "Amélie"... Amazing! After our arrival we did not have time to do much, but the city at night looked great. And the next day in the morning I woke up early to take photos of the sunrise. Do you like the photos?
Restaurant at Place du Tertre - Au Cadet de Gascogne, where they serve snails (escargots), onion soup, salmon, foie gras, ...
Výhled z hotelu Timhotel Montmartre.

A view from the hotel Timhotel Montmartre.


And photos of me from the airport in Prague.

SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig