BOOK TIPS I.

Usually, when I borrowed a book in the library, or bought one, I took a photo of it. So therefore I decided to make a post about books that I read recently!
This book by Elizabeth Bard contains recipes from the french cuisine, besides that :) Otherwise it is basically a story of an American girl studying in Paris who falls in love there with a French man.
Continue reading! :)


This book was even filmed, starring Emma Watson and Logan Lerman.


I bought this little guide of New York only because I always admired this city in the films and one day I would like to visit it for real. To me, it seems like a place where everything is possible and anything can happen and the architecture of the city really appeals to me.


To me, every book is a chance to find some life truths, and you can almost always learn something new from a book.
SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig