CHILDHOOD GARDEN

Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
Quite logically, childhood is a part of life that forms you in your first years of your life. That is why people keep their memories (good and bad ones too/or they rather forget about the bad ones) from childhood times. In my grandparent's garden, me and my little sister used to spend some time during every summer. My kind grandpa used to do barbecues often (marinated chicken or ribs) and my grandma used to hang the laundry in the back of the garden often. Good times. Now it was not always perfect, but I remember the good things.
Do you also like to think about your childhood?

SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig