SUNDAY'S

First of all, I want to thank you for all of your comments, I am happy about that.
Elle is quite an expensive magazine, at least in the Czech Republic. But after a very long time I finally bought one issue, because there was Léa Seydoux on the cover. She is my favourite french actress. And a nice bonus was a Chanel sample inside.
And Mom also made a chocolate pudding for us, which was delicious.

Is it just me, or does Lily-Rose look a lot like Vanessa? What do you think?

What was your Sunday like? Do you like the Elle magazine?
SHARE:

3 komentáře

  1. I want to start collecting Elle and Vogue magazines!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. jej ja som si elle uz tak davno nekupila, mala by som to zmenit :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. My Sunday was pretty chilled too. I was catching up on emails and did a bit of cooking. :D You take beautiful photos Ronnie! *thumbs up*

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    OdpovědětVymazat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig