HEART-SHAPED BOX





























First of all I would like to say that in the past few days, I have realized that I would like this little blog to become something. So I would like to make new posts more often and with an interesting content. I would like this place to become a place of beauty and relaxation. I have realized so with my recent birthday... At first I did not want to create a blog because I wanted to live in the "real life". But with my recent birthday I have realized that I want to accomplish something, something big, with what I have, with what I can do. And what I can do and like doing is - photography!

In today's post I am going to show you how I was making a small heart-shaped box thanks to a great magazine Kreativ. May it inspire you to create something, too!

The weather was really nice, which made this 'crafty time' even better :)
SHARE:

Žádné komentáře

Okomentovat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig