MY FAVOURITES

Today, I would like to show you some of my favourite products which I like using, even though I have got them for the first time. As first, I have to mention eau de toilette Miss Dior, which I got from my love. It smells gently, like flowers and I really like it. Continue reading!

Then I really like this miniature of a red lipstick from Yves Saint Laurent. It is really very bold, but at the same time very hydrating and you almost do not feel it on the lips.

I much rather prefer this lipstick from MAC, which I got together with the contouring pencil (in a darker shade). It is really great! And also hydrating.

I gave this unnecessarily overpriced make-up to my sister, because it did not fit me well. I would probably not buy something this expensive, or at least not "on blind". Have you got a better experience with this one?

I have got this lip comfort oil from Clarins Paris for the second time already. I got it from my Mom for last year's Christmas (and there is still some of it left). It is really effective, lightly coloured, but a bit more expensive.

And finally, I have got these miniatures from various stays at hotels, which can be used for traveling or just simply to try them out.



Do you own some of these products? If you do, are you satisfied with them? Feel free to give me your tips, too!
SHARE:

2 komentáře

  1. Zaujala mě ta toaletní voda, květinové vůně mám ráda, třeba by mi ta tvoje sedla :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Určitě zkus někde třeba nějaký vzorek, Eliss :)

      Vymazat

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig