WALKING AROUND PARIS IN AUTUMN

Here are some yet unpublished photos from our last year's trip to Paris in autumn. Due to the cold weather I am basically wearing still the same clothes, so I am posting the photos all together. And in the upcoming days, I will add yet three separate posts. We walked the whole Paris, from the river banks of Seine river to Sacré-Cœur. I also had an idea to throw small rocks into the St. Martin canal, which I am very happy for :) I have to say once again that nobody has ever taken such beautiful photos of me... It really is possible only when the one photographing you loves you... Do you like the photos?

Coat - H&M
Boots - Baťa
Black shoes - Vagabond
White sweater - Zara
Black lace skirt - H&M
Bag - CCC
Ginger gloves - Terranova
Skirt with a silver belt - Gate
SHARE:

2 komentáře

Děkuju za všechny vaše komentáře! - Thank you for all of your comments!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig